The Blog's Title

Welcome to my blog! I've named it Living Stones after the verse from 1 Peter 2:5. I hope you'll find inspiration in what I've got to share here based on my journey with God so far. 

Who am I? 

I've been a Christian from a young age and have always dreamed of writing devotionals to help encourage other believers in their walk with Jesus. When I was thirteen, I encountered Jesus in a very real way after He healed me from a life threatening anaphylactic reaction. I was sitting in the hospital emergency department when I heard God speaking to me and assuring me that I had received eternal life. I was brought up in a Christian family but it is my response to what Jesus has done for me on the cross in taking away my sins that forms the foundation of my faith. I pray that as you read these words which have come out of the times I have spent walking with God, that you will be inspired to seek to know God and to spend time with Him. May you be greatly blessed as you read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The hard heart matter

What's your mind dwelling on?

What's your soul listening to?